Sunday 19 February 2012

I'm a massive supporter of the charity Stonewall. It helps Lesbian, Gay and Bisexual people get through their day to day lives without the struggle they face in our current society; and societies across the world. Their work has done wonders for thousands of people, and as something very close to my heart, I support Stonewall all of the way.
Not that I'm trying to get you to support them as well, but it wouldn't be a bad thing.
I could rant for ever and ever about how wrong the situation of Homosexual rights is right now, but that might not make such an interesting blog post. I think its important to get my views across somehow though. So just check out the site, buy a t-shirt or something. Like I did.
stonewall.org.uk

xxx

Some people are gay, get over it

No comments:

Post a Comment